Sales and Business Development Manager
Flowfinity Wireless is seeking an enthusiastic and technology-savvy outbound sales professional to join our team. Reporting to the VP of Sales & Marketing, the Business Development Manager will be responsible to research target customer organizations in designated vertical sectors, identify key individuals and set Sales appointments to achieve monthly qualified appointments targets.
This is a full time position at the company's office near Granville Island in Vancouver, BC.
Who We Are
Flowfinity is a proven provider of flexible enterprise mobile app software. We help businesses across industries run more efficiently by replacing paper and spreadsheets with fully customizable apps that enable teams in the field to access, report and share information where and when they need to.
Flowfinity has an international customer base, ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies, including Kellogg's, Campbell Soup and McCormick & Co. Top global enterprises rely on our software to boost productivity, increase sales, and provide critical access to enterprise information on smartphones and tablets. Visit www.flowfinity.com for further information.
You have an aptitude for understanding enterprise customer needs, and are able to learn and talk about the benefits of business software products from a customer-centric perspective.
- Develop lists of target organizations and qualified individuals in those organizations for direct outbound business development campaigns
- Identify and contact individuals from above, by telephone, email and other online means, who may have a direct interest in, or be able to refer us to someone who has a direct interest in the benefits of our software products to their organizations
- Seek to set online appointments for Sales with the individuals who are responsible for finding, implementing or funding the introduction of mobile applications solutions that we can provide
- Monitoring and managing the ongoing relationship with individuals who are not ready to engage with Sales at this time, but may be so in the future
- Planning and organizing work to make best use of time to achieve at least target results
- Communicating with internal departments including Sales, Consulting Services, Marketing and Product Management to share feedback to help us deliver the best solutions for customers
- Manage and maintain the information about companies and individuals where contact has been made or attempted, using the Flowfinity systems provided
- Participate in the development of lead generation support materials of various types to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business development process
- Identify opportunities for self-development, in conjunction with your supervisor, to continually improve your ability to perform your role and prepare yourself to take on new roles in the future
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally with clients via telephone and email
- Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently motivated with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or a related field combined with relevant experience
- Previous experience in outbound sales an asset
Territory: Assigned vertical sectors with primary business operations located within the Americas.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to this email address: email@example.com