Export and import app
In Flowfinity, you can export and import applications with ease.
Note: For details on how to only import an application, skip to Step 3.
An application developer uses CloudDev, a sandbox server, to build and test applications. Once the application is ready to be deployed to end-users, the application must be exported and then imported into Flowfinity Actions.
- Navigate to the appropriate site within your Flowfinity sandbox server, right-click the application and click 'Export.'
- Click 'Export apps.' The application will be saved as an FTF file in the location defined in your browser.
- Go to Flowfinity Actions, on your production server, and select the desired site.
- Select Configure, the Apps tab will be automatically selected.
- Click 'Import Apps.'
- Click 'Choose file' and select the application file.
- Click 'Next' and select which application(s) to import.
- Click 'Next' and review the selected application(s), then select 'Import Apps.'
- The application will now be available in the Draft Apps section of your chosen site.
- Select the application and 'Customize.'
- Review the application and click 'Publish.'
- Assign the application to a tab within the chosen site and publish the application.
Note: if the imported application contains tasks or escalations, then an available software robot must be assigned before it is possible to publish.
- The application is now available to use in your production server. To learn more about application management, or other topics, our Knowledge Base contains more information.